To develop tomorrow's citizens and leaders through:
- Education based on ethical values resulting in knowledge and skills valued by society.
- An outstanding learning experience based on inspirational and creative teaching.
- An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
- Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
- Independence and confidence.
- Tolerance and respect for others.
VISION - We offer an all-round education up to the Higher Secondary level. The school has a wide spectrum of co-curricular activities, which receive as much importance as the academic disciplines. We help our students to blossom into an honest person, with many interests in many things. We continue our endeavours in searching for new ways to reinforce and where necessary, rebuild the sense of community oneness. We persist in instilling in our wards the principles of justice, honesty, tolerance, patriotism and discipline. We are deeply committed to the society as well. We strive for honesty, justice, integrity and fair play.
I believe in overall development of each child academic as well as social. We bestow them with vision and passion to become future role models for society.
We are providing great environment for our students so they can learn, grow and become great human being.